February 16, 2009

city riding

I've been out riding most ever day for the last week. Nothing crazy long or nothing but shit has been pissing me off a little. The other day I was out on the eastside at a gas station putting some air in my tire. That back filled up fine, but the vavle in the front tube fell inside the tube when I added a little air. So it was flat as could be. I ended up walking over to fitzharris to get a new tube put on. now the last time I was at fitzharris the didn't have much of a selection of bikes. They had a nice surly crosscheck for $950 and a nice kona cx bike for $750. they had some other nice stuff to my surprise. On another day I was heading out to sartell on the river road, it was a nice day and the snow was soft maybe a little too soft.

Was rolling along fine then found a deep spot.

Today I was rolling across the bridge downtown and heading east. I got to where the Somalia's have there little coffee shop. Just on the other side this guy pulls all the way across the sidewalk to park his dented up Mazda. I f I didn't have disk brakes and the sidewalk wasn't dry I would be in the hospital rate now. Then he gets out of the car and yells something at me I couldn't understand, like I did something wrong. man I was pissed off. I kicked his car real hard, I'm sure it left a dent in his quarter panel and he fucking deserved it. other then that and work being slow as shit not much Else is going on. Sounds like we might be going out to Montana for work again in a few weeks maybe. Don't really want to go out there for a few month but their ain't much for work around here, and I know of a few good trails out there.

No comments: