February 05, 2009

yep another flat

The title says it all. Got home from work and it was so nice out I had to go biking. Went out to sauk rapids area and out to the east side. Stop by at the #1 china spot again and when I left, flat tire. Lucky for me it was only about a 4 block walk. Still these flats are pissing me off. The price you have to pay for studded tires. I was riding the salsa for a few days and forgot how well the studs work. Was on my way home from my brothers place when I fell on my ass hard. My elbow is sore and I got a black and blue spot on my hip. So I had to retire the salsa again for the rest of the ice season. seen they finally had lake George cleared off for ice skating so I had to try out the studded tires on a ice rink. It was fun and people were looking at me like I was crazy. well I got to go and fix my flat tire!

1 comment:

Ben said...

You need a set of Nokian tires.