February 09, 2009

summer days are here



well all most. It was nice out yesterday about 40 degrees ABOVE zero. Went out for a ride and found myself riding everywhere past what my ipod batteries can handle. Started out at revolution getting a patch kit fore the flats I suffer from. Headed out to sartell and then to sauk rapids area. I like the sauk rapids area because the streets are some what clear because of all the water running down off the hills, plus there is some hills to climb. After awhile my bars came loose. They all most fell of before I made it back to my house. Got that taken care of and headed out back across the sauk rapids bridge and out to the east side and over to the prison quarry trail(pqt). The heat wave had made the snow soft and unrideable. was gona make a county road 8 run like doom talked about earlier in my day but didn't make it very far and went back. stopped by river side and saw a bunch of people enjoying the weather. one guy stopped my to ask me why mike bike didn't have a shock on it. Seemed like he knew alot about bikes but didn't understand the rigid thing. saw some people fishing the ice below the dam. Not something I would do.
after that I figured I would be able to make it out to plum creek to see how the trails are out there. I think I saw doom on the bridge but I'm not sure it was him. whoever it was, was bundled up like it was cold out.(sally) made it out to plum creek before it got dark but the trails were untouched, it looked like. It was a good day to ride and I think I got the most of it. Today its raining out which sucks, but it will clear some salt off the roads.

1 comment:

Ben said...

Shit man, that wasn't me. I am pretty sure it was Josh...he likes it hot.