February 02, 2009

steelers

yep the steleers won the super bowl. I didn't really care who won or lost the game. I was more happy that it was above freezing for the first time in a long time. I rolled through riverside and it was full of people sledding, skiing and snowboarding everywhere. It was nice to see that many people out doing something in the winter. Stopped by the jail trail and tried to make it down the bike path a little way, but that didn't happen. The snow was soft and not packed down like I thought it might be. After that I went over to the quarry trails by the prison. They were packed down enough to make it around on a bike. Some of the trails were a little fresh, but I stayed on the main trail. It was fun to get out and ride the salsa around a little. The trek is in need of some work and I didn't feel like riding that beast around. The salsa on the other hand was nice the in stint I left the garage with it. Big tires make it feel like a monster truck when riding(IMO). Its light and works flawlessly, a little ruff with no shock but what are you gonna do.

No comments: