March 02, 2009

montana

I cant believe its been so long since I've left a post on here. For one thing my laptop took a shit on me and the screen wasn't working. Best buy said it would be $200 to fix it. I laughed at the guy and left. Like I'm gonna pay the fucks $200 to fix it. They were cool until I told them I didn't have THERE warranty on it. My brothers Friend is a computer guy so I figured he would be able to help. In the end I had to use the reboot cd and re-download all the shit on my comp. But it works now and that's a good thing because I'm leaving for Montana next weekend for work. Sounds like I might be out there for a few months. Were going to great falls the same town I was in last year. I found some ok trails last year, but the last time I was there it was cold as hell out there and WINDY. Great falls is the #1 windiest city in the country according to the people that live there. The last time I was there I was riding my old Gary fisher and that didn't make it through the mud very well. This time I'm bringing the trek and the salsa. Hopefully the one bike shop in town has some group rides or something. There is a scheels in town but I'm not a big fan of scheels. I got to go get my bikes ready to go. deuces

No comments: