March 24, 2009

trout hatchery

went riding down by the river next to the trout hatchery on Sunday. seen some of the biggest trout I've ever seen. they had a albino one in one of the ponds also.


you can see some of the fish in this pic.



there is also the shortest river in the world next to the trout farm, its called giant's ridge river. Its fed bye a couple of springs that all come up in one pool. the water is at 54 degrees all year


the river is about 100 feet at the most

I also maneged to brake a nipple on my back rim again. hopefully the lbs don't charge me to much to fix it. my back tire all most touches the frame on the one side. this is the third try at making a post on here the Internet keeps dying on me. I'm out

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just checking out this blog...what's kristy kreme all about? Tell Nate to stay out of my bed and don't use my loofa!