April 03, 2009

work





not much going on out here, just working in some mud. Got two houses done so far. Haven't got paid for any of them yet but when we finally get paid it will be a fat check. Got my rim fixed for $12. The lbs is kinda small but they have alot of quality parts in stock. They don't seem so friendly but did fix my rim for cheap.been riding around town and on the river trails. It thin k that most of the local riders are out in moab until April sometime. the trails around here are muddy kinda like the job site in the pics above. kinda miss the jail trail, or any trails with some trees.not much else to talk about, so I will just put up some pics cause I can.



my hard hat, that trout farm(them trout are huge like 15lbs),and the belt mountains from the edge of town.

No comments: