April 12, 2009

rice krispies

No I haven't been eating a bunch of cereal, its my rims. they are starting to sound like rice krispies when I roll. Snap,crackle and some popping going on. Maybe my fat ass shouldn't be riding a 29" rigid. Ive been looking at getting a new wheel set sometime soon. Any ideas? The weather out here has been nice all week. Its been at least 60 every day for the last week or so. the local group of riders started there Wednesday night ride again for the season. me and my buddy runny(nick name) have been out fishing a bunch since it warmed up. Haven't had a much luck yet. The locals all have there own way of fishing and so we keep getting different stories on how to go about catching anything. We have been hanging out with these guys from Tennessee that are staying in the same motel here. They are a hoot. They all play guitar and like there country music. they are cool shit though, not much else for now just some more pics.

No comments: