April 29, 2009

snow




Its the end of April and its snowing out like crazy. Its not gonna stop for a few more days. The weather report said this storm would effect livestock, wtf is that. all I know is I'm ready for summer all ready. went fro a ride the other day before it snowed out. It was the planned Wednesday night ride. Not one local showed up, it didn't help the wind was blowing at 45 mph gust. rode with the wind down the trail for a few miles down hill. yep so the way back was in to the wind and up hill the whole way. make me want to be back home more. had my rear rim trued again due to another broken nipple( #3). the lbs was busy as could be but they still got my rim fixed in 10 minutes for $10. That makes feel like I'm at rev, just some good service. Got a new rear tire while I was there, a kenda nevengal. my tires cant handle some of the loose gravel on the trails around here. also I seen a group of riders way out of town on our way to a fishing spot. must have been 10 people and they must have been 25 miles from anything. not much else for now just a few pics
a rainbow trout I cooked up

No comments: