November 22, 2009

new trails

Been working on some kinda new trails on this side of town(north side). Thought it was a good spot but somebody seems to like ripping stuff apart. Its a small area but there is some room to put in some fun stuff to ride. So far I got a few log piles and a couple small features.


some new cleared trail with a log pile. It rolls nice before it gets ripped up every other day.
this is a big ass log I want to make into a rideable skinny type of something.I want to build a ramp up it at the base on the bottom left and ride the length of it and off the other end to the left.
Kinda hard to see in the pics but I think it will be fun. Still got some branches to remove but I like it so far. Got another short trail cleared out and got a little log pile on it. The buck thorn tore my hands up a little. These trail ain't too much of a secret spot any one who grew up in cloud town. most locals should be able to tell where these trails are if not I might tell ya. went out to the jail trail to enjoy some nice weather and some fog looked cool to me.

No comments: