November 13, 2009

hillside

Not much going on for me the last few weeks. Went to hillside down in elk river last Saturday with a buddy. Never been there before but it was a lot of fun. Lots of hills towards the end. I liked all the man made bridges and skinny's. rode a full lap then went to sonic drive in and went back for a few laps around the first 2 sections of trail. The weather was all most too nice for November, shorts and a tee shirt. Seen nothing but top end bikes in the parking lot and on the trails. Lots of people where out there enjoying the nice weather and the trail. There was a race there a week earlier so the trail was cleared of leaves in most places. got a few pics and some short vids that I put into one clip on the tube. Starting to get better at editing videos, what you think?


Speaking of trails, me and a Friend have been working on a small set of trails in town. Can't say where but might have some pics soon.

1 comment:

Ben said...

Let me know man...I won't tell!