January 16, 2009

studded tires

So I have been siting around collecting dust a little too much lately. So I decided to go over to a freinds house last night, even though it is -12 degrees outside. The cold temps din't bother me too much. I had my ski goggles on and about three layers every where else. I was cutting through the tech college parkinglot when I was thinking that this exsposed pavment was bad for my studded tires. Well about a block later I noticed the front tire was going flat in a hurry. I said fuck it and walked the rest of the way to sauk rapids cause I knew there was some cold beers waiting for me. had a good time watched the new batman flick and drank some beers poolside. Then I remmeberd the flat tire waiting for me outside. It was a coold walk home but I was happy to get out the house. now that I fixed the tire I found the fork seem blown out. It needs some new seals or something. Gonna have to go talk to the guys at revolution about that.

Im out

No comments: