April 12, 2010

930 miles

sitting here 930 miles away from river side park. kinda wish I was back in town some times. I've been in Montana since February 1. The weather has been nice but its supposed to snow a bunch tomorrow. Ive been putting some miles on the bike when I have time. Between work and fishing trout on the weekends I don't have ass much time as back home. Plus I don't know the back trails like back home. New stuff is always good but Its not the same riding on a trail and not seeing a tree for hours. Plus the bike has been in need of some repair lately. Last summer we wernt working much so that left my lots of time to ride. nothing major has broke just lots of Little shit.

bent my seat post until the metal started flaking off. The seat just had a Little rip in it but it got some water in the pad once or twice and it was going south. and Some new bearings and some cones for the back rim. Plus I had all the nipples replaced in the front wheel cause they started breaking. Ive been drooling over some nice road bikes Ive seen around here. That might be my next purchase hmmm.


On the weekends we have been going fishing alot up bye a town called Craig mt. good times are had in Craig. the local bar is very dog friendly.


No comments: