October 29, 2009

bs rain

Yep now it's raining outside. The weather has kinda sucked the last few weeks. Not much going on with me lately, just working and riding. I have been having lots of fun doing the Monday night rides lately. Haven't crushed my jewels or hit a tree. Last Monday I was having a good time but my ghetto light died in 45 minutes. Well not the light but the battery. Got too figure something out for a better battery only being able to do one lap with the light sucks. I also figured out a way to mount my camera to my bars and get some videos of the local trails. Was at quarry park trying to get some good shots but my tire sprung a leak so I bailed out. Speaking of that my cassette on my bike is wore out AGAIN. Just got a new one earlier this year. It all ready skips when I pedal too hard. Not handy when trying to keep up with people.


Went to a fish auction in bloomington last weekend. Didn't get any fish but I got a small tank and a rare plant for my planted tank.
It's kinda hard to see in the pic but its a cool plant. Its called a Madagascar lace leaf plant. One of the rarest plant in the trade.
seen a snake a week or two ago at the jail trail. Kinda late in the year for a snake
A good way to get ride of the scratches on my bike new paint job. I like the white but a black fork would look better

No comments: